Avaya SoundStation 2490 Conference Phone
The Polycom's Avaya 2490 Audio Conference Phone is designed for use with Avaya DEFINITY Telephone Systems.
As part of Polycom's Avaya SoundStation 2 product line, the breakthrough Acoustic Clarity Technology has redefined the standard for business-quality voice conferencing by using Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to prevent the clipping and fading that can effect most speakerphones. With industry-leading half-duplex audio for a natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 Avaya 2490 will exceed your expectations for medium to small conference rooms.
This conference unit is perfect for meetings of up to 10 people, and with the Soundstation's full-duplex operation, you can hear clearly and naturally from both sides of the conversation without the disruption of echos and howls.
- 360 degree sound coverage
- Speak from up to 10 feet away from the microphone
- Dynamic telephone-line, Dynamic room-echo cancellation, signal depression, microphone switching and digital filtering of voice signals.
- Flash key to access functions like: hold, conference and transfer.
- 2.5mm applications port allows you to connect a mobil phone or computer
- Large backlit LCD (132 x 65) pixel display
- Up to 6 callers in a conference call
- Automatic Gain Control Technology
- Speed dial up to 25 numbers