Avaya 1616 IP Phone
The Avaya 1616 IP phone is designed for heavy users who spend the majority of their day using their phone in the office.
Compatible with both the IP Office platform (Avaya IP500) and the Communications platform, the Avaya 1616 includes the features found only in higher end, more expensive, enterprise-class telephones. These features include a bright, backlit display, support for multiple call appearances, 2 way speakers, dual lamp LEDs, fixed feature keys, and a context sensitive user interface with soft keys. And, because of its cost effectiveness, end users gain access to a feature rich telephone, but at a very attractive price point.
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Supports a range of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed dial buttons without having to scroll through on-screen lists.
- Support of 16 line appearances/feature keys
- 32 button expansion model allows access to 48 feature keys overall or speed dial buttons
- Several fixed feature keys including: conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute