- Legacy Telecom Ltd offer a full 2 year 'return to base' warranty on all Unity & IPSUM
- We offer a 12 month "return to base" warranty on the Genus Pro QD, Genus Pro UC & Xenexx brand of headsets.
- All refurbished products carry a 12 month warranty.
- The warranty commences from the date of arrival with the customer. Please note that should an item require replacing within this period, the warranty does not restart . The warranty period is still deemed to have begun with the arrival of the original item.
- With all new products, if the manufacturer offers a different warranty period, or different terms, the manufacturer’s warranty will take precedence.
- Any misuse, wear & tear or abuse of goods by the customer will invalidate the warranty.
- Should the goods prove not to be faulty after examination and testing, then return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Legacy Telecom Ltd reserves the right to repair replace or credit faulty items at its discretion.
- Advance replacement will only be dispatched with the agreement of a company representative and in which case the above condition will apply.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 7 working days return
- If you change your mind or are unhappy with your order, you can return them within 7 working days of delivery. All goods must be returned in the same state and condition that they were delivered. For a refund, all the original packaging as well as any documentation, must be returned in a resalable condition, or you may be subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Packaging and posting costs are not refunded unless the goods are found to be faulty.
- Products must not be returned to Legacy Telecom Ltd without an authorised returns number. Please Email us or call us on 08456 777 400 Mon-Fri 09.00am - 5.00pm for a returns number. Any products returned without an authorised returns number will not be accepted by Legacy Telecom Ltd. The cost of returning the products to Legacy Telecom Ltd will be the customer’s responsibility unless otherwise arranged in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of goods to the company. The returns address for all items is:
Legacy Telecom Ltd
Unit C5 (4) Centre Court
Moss Industrial Estate