Mitel 5312 IP Phone
The Mitel 5312 IP Phone provides IP functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. Its user-friendly features include tools to customize your feature sets, and it also comes with a 40-character white, backlit graphics display with contrast controls ans auto-dimming, making it an ideal choice for teleworkers, ACD agents, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments, and others who need access to advanced telephone features.
The Mitel 5312 includes 12 programmable multi-function keys with dual-colour LED indicators for speed dialing, line appearances and feature access and also it has 8 function keys: menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial and cancel.
Lastly, this phone allows voicemail access, a browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to the telephone system, Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit support and a dual mode with supports SIP and MiNET protocols.
- Hands-free full-duplex speakerphone
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customisable center panel
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- UC Express and UC Advanced support
- Wall mountable
- Designed for power conservation which reduces power consumption to save energy and costs
- Range of call features such as: Page send/receive, on-hook dial, off-hook voice announce and hands-free answer back, do not disturb, call forward and more